Monday, September 5, 2011

Donnelly to McKinley Day 5: The Three Bears

"Today started with three bears, well after the mosquito's in the tent. The bears left us alone, but it was certainly the closest I had ever been to bears in the wild. Really amazing to see."
journal entry 22 jun 11


"We made it over two passes today. Travel still seems to go slower than we would like, but its just been really hard. I'm impressed with how well my body is holding up."
journal entry 22 Jun 11


"No rain at the end of the day, mountain peaks surround us, and mosquito's attack us....overall an amazing day."
journal entry 22 jun 11


1 comment:

Sherrie Soltis said...

I love how you posted the trip! Your such a good writer, when r u going to write a book? I got a better trip plan for next time! Thx again for being a part of the adventure!